16x24x1 EZ-Pleat MERV 11 Micro Allergen Reduction Air Filter (6-Pack)
($ 6.66 per filter)
EZ-Pleat Electrostatic filters capture airborne contaminants such as pollen, dust, dust mites debris, pet dander, mold spores, and smoke, removing them from the air inside your home. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the air inside your home can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside your home! The rating is derived from a test developed by the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE; www.ashrae.org) and is the accepted efficiency measurement standard for the air filtration industry. The higher the MERV rating, the better the filter is at trapping specific sizes and types of particles. Service life of any air filter can be affected by the unique conditions inside your home, such as pet dander, smoke, etc. It is always wise to inspect filters regularly to ensure proper installation and operation. Replacing filters promptly at the end of their service life ensures that your system operates effectively and properly.
- Actual Face Dimensions are 15 3/8 x 23 3/8 x 3/4
- Bulk Pack of 6 Filters
- Made Entirely in the USA!
- High Capacity Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter Lasts up to 3 Months
- Over 95% Lifetime Efficiency Average on 10 micron particles (Dust, Pollen, Dust Mites)
- Over 91% Lifetime Efficiency Average on 3 micron particles (Legionella, Mold Spores and other Allergens)
We Also Recommend
MERV 8 Fan Coil Air Filter 17x22x1 for Bryant/Carrier (6-Pack)